You know the saying when it comes to chips, "You can't have just one!" This healthy, sweet alternative to typical store-bought potato chips will leave you guilt-free to enjoy your snack! These Cinnamon Apple Chips are perfect for school lunches or a day outdoors.
- 2 Gala or Fuji Apples
- 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Heat oven to 225 Degrees and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice your apples using either a knife of mandoline. The thinner the slices, the crispier the chips.
- Remove all the seeds.
- Place the apple slices in a single layer on your lined baking sheets.
- Stir together the cinnamon and brown sugar. Sprinkle half of the mixture on the apple slices. Bake for 1 Hour.
- Use tongs to flip slices and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake for 1 Hour More.
- Turn the over off when the time is up but leave the apples inside for another hour to continue to crisp.
- Let cool, store in an air-tight container, and enjoy!