These crispy oven baked zucchini fries are a great alternative to their fried potato friends. This healthier option is a side everyone in the family will be able to enjoy!
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 3/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Line and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 times. Then cut the sticks in half.
- Prepare two bowls - one with eggs and one with a mixture of the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper. Dip each stick into the egg first and then the Parmesan mix. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping the fries and rotating the pan halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.