Fall isn't over yet! We've come up with a fun and creative "Bucket List" to help you and your family get the most out of the remaining Fall season. Bake delicious treats, spend time outside and get "crafty" with our new Fall-inspired crafts! Are you ready to have some fun?!
HERE WE GO!
1. Bake a pie together, here are some great recipes for the classics!
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe from Pillsbury.com
- Cherry Pie Recipe from FoodNetwork.com
- Apple Pie Recipe from BettyCrocker.com
2. Photo shoot in a pile of leaves
3. Create a "turkey" craft with those leaves: Try Leaf Feather Turkeys
4. Read the children's book, The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings
5. Make s'mores! Have a bonfire outside in the yard or bring the fun inside and make s'mores at the fireplace! Don't like either option? Try this "No-Fire S'mores Recipe" or check out our unique "Camping S'mores" Recipe.
6. Make a "Thankful Tree" together. On each day leading up to Thanksgiving, everyone writes one thing they are thankful for to hang on the tree. When finished, this can be a great center-piece for Thanksgiving dinner table! Thankful Tree Craft
7. Make Pumpkin pancakes one weekend morning! Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
8. Play a Thanksgiving Word Search together.
9. Make Hot Apple Cider - Here's a delicious Hot Apple Cider Recipe
10. Make fingerprint turkey table cards to Thanksgiving dinner - Check out the craft here