Florida’s VPK Program is a state funded educational program designed to help build a strong educational foundation and readiness for Kindergarten. The program typically follows the school calendar and provides 540 hours of educational instruction. Childcare Network’s VPK program hours are Monday-Friday and vary between 3 and 4 hours per day, depending on location. Find the location nearest you, as well as available slots by school.
Five Reasons to choose Childcare Network VPK Program:
- Fast Track XD: Our Fast Track XD program, also more commonly known as our wrap around program, features an active and engaging curriculum that includes learning experiences that complement and ENHANCE what our children are learning in Florida VPK. Our teachers maximize every teachable moment they have with our children to be sure that no chance is missed to encourage life-long learning.
As part of our Fast Track XD program, our children will also have
opportunities for extra-curricular experiences (at participating schools) like computer, karate, soccer, dance, and more. Like our Fast Track program, these activities are done right at our school so parents do not have to fight traffic to get to practice after work!
- Smaller More Secure Campus: At Childcare Network, we provide a more nurturing and intimate learning environment specializing in early education. The more personal space allows children to see familiar faces like teachers, siblings and friends easily throughout the day.
Check-in and check-out of each child is monitored by staff throughout the day, and bus drivers complete a comprehensive driver-training program before transporting kids to or from school and other activities. So, parents LOVE our transportation system.
Finally, Childcare Network offers an open door policy for parents so they can visit their child at any time during the day. Parents are encouraged to volunteer in the classroom as often as possible too so they are engaged and involved in their child's home away from home.
- Florida VPK Support Team: We have a team whose job is to support the Florida VPK programs in our schools. The Support Team monitors each school's program and offers technical assistance and training to all Florida VPK staff throughout the year.
The Support Team spends time in the schools working hand-in-hand with our teachers to ensure our classrooms are properly set-up and meet the state standards. They are also working countless hours behind the scenes advocating for our schools, our teachers and most importantly, our children and their families.
Childcare Network believes and understands that it takes resources and support to run high quality programs. We are there to help our teachers administer this program and attain the desired results.
- Teacher Continuing Education: Many of our teachers have college degrees, and we support their continued learning with our Tuition Assistance Program. We also offer FREE continuing education classes to our teachers through ChildCare Education Institute (CCEI) and encourage our teachers to pursue higher education.
As a company, our educators participate in over 1,500 courses each month. We also offer financial assistance to our teachers who are pursuing a degree. This assistance allows our teachers to continue to provide the best education possible to all of the children in our schools. Childcare Network is committed to providing resources for professional development, skill improvement and more for teachers.
- Seamless Learning Day: At Childcare Network, we offer a seamless transition during the day for families that need extended care before and/or after the Florida VPK day. Whether a child starts or ends with pre/post-care or Florida VPK, there is no need for transportation involved as we offer both services on site.
We also offer Fast Track XD, an accelerated school readiness program for students who need the extended day care. Our Fast Track XD program creates more excitement about learning and
guarantees advanced preparation for Kindergarten. Parents with children enrolled in this program will have care available from open until close, depending on the hours of your location.
To register your child for the 2018/2019 School Year program which begins in August your child must be born between:
September 2, 2013 and September 1, 2014
Parents may apply online at the following link: https://vpkcp.floridaearlylearning.com
You may also apply through the School system, a VPK Program Provider or at the Early Learning Coalition.
We invite prospective parents to drop on by any of our preschool locations nationwide and see why Childcare Network is more than just a day care.
Childcare Network currently operates schools near you in the states of
- Alabama (Alabaster, Anniston, Gadsden, Huntsville, Opelika, Phenix City)
- Arkansas (Benton, Bryant, Conway, Little Rock, Maumelle)
- Florida (Crestview, Defuniak Springs, Destin, Ft. Walton Beach, Gulf Breeze, Lynn Haven, Navarre, Panama City, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Valparaiso)
- Georgia (Albany, Athens, Augusta, Carrollton, Chatsworth, College Park, Columbus, Conyers, Dacula, Dallas, Decatur, Duluth, East Point, Evans, Forest Park, Griffin, Grovetown, Hampton, Hiram, LaGrange, Lawrenceville, Locust Grove, Macon, Marietta, Martinez, McDonough, Milledgeville, Norcross, Pooler, Ringgold, Savannah, Smyrna, Snellville, Statesboro, Stockbridge, Union City, Valdosta, Villa Rica, Warner Robins, West Point)
- Kentucky (Georgetown, Lexington, Nicholasville)
- North Carolina (Archdale, Arden, Asheville, Belmont, Burlington, Charlotte, Clayton, Cornelius, Durham, Elizabethtown, Elon, Fairview, Fayetteville, Fuquay - Varina, Garner, Gastonia, Greensboro, Havelock, High Point, Jacksonville, Jamestown, Kernersville, Leland, Lewisville, Matthews, Monroe, Morehead City, New Bern, Raleigh, Sanford, Sneads Ferry, Southport, Swansboro, Wilmington, Winston Salem)
- Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City)
- Tennessee (Chattanooga, East Ridge, Hixson, Ooltewah)
- Texas (Arlington, Burleson, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Denton, Duncanville, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Haltom City, Irving, McKinney, Sunnyvale, Watauga)
- Virginia (Bristol, Richmond, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg)