This is a neat recipe for kids! It gives them the fruit servings they need and fun to make!
- 1/3 cup diced kiwi
- 1/3 cup diced watermelon
- 1/3 cup diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced pineapple or mango
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice or orange juice
- *Also need small plastic 5 oz cups and popsicle sticks
1. Mix all of the diced fruit in a bowl and fill each 5 oz cup with fruit.
2. Add 1 tbsp of juice and insert craft sticks into each cup. The fruit should make it easy for the popsicles to stand upright.
3. Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm.
4. When ready to eat. Run warm water over the cup for a few seconds and slide the popsicle out of the plastic cup. Enjoy!
This recipe is inspired from www.skinnytaste.com