What You Need:
- Contact Paper (sticky back plastic - can be found at Staples, Office Max, Walmart, etc.)
- Black construction paper
- Red tissue paper
- Green tissue paper
- Googly eyes
What to Do:
- First, cut out a oval, lady bug shape from the black construction paper. Be sure to cut out a small thin line for down the center.
- Place the shape on the sticky side of the contact paper. *Optional: cut out small black circles and place them in the center of the lady bug cut out for "spots."
- Do the same for leaves: cut out a leaf outline on the black paper and place it on the sticky side of a piece of contact paper.
- Cut the red and green tissue paper into small rectangles.
- Place the red rectangles in the middle of the sticky lady bug cut out.
- Place the green rectangles in the middle of the sticky leaf cut out. Make sure to fill in all gaps.
- Cut off the excess contact paper around the edges of the black outlines.
- Use blue tack to stick the figures on the windows!
This craft is inspired by www.herecomethegirlsblog.com