Being a parent requires a lot of energy, especially with back to school season approaching. So, put down the energy drink and try a healthy alternative to acquire your much-needed energy with these cranberry almond energy bites.
- ½ Cup of almonds, ground (I used my food processor)
- 1 Cup of oatmeal
- ½ Cup of creamy almond butter (or can sub peanut butter)
- ½ Cup of dried cranberries
- ⅓ Cup of honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Don't be afraid to use your hands to mash it together well.
- Roll the mixture into 2" balls and place on tray or baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour and then transfer to a bowl or plastic container. Store covered in the fridge.
*These would be perfect to put in a lunch box or have some as an after school snack. They could even work for quick breakfast bites on those crazy back to school mornings too!
Source: Mom Endeavors
Tell us what you think!
Feel free to tell us what you thought of this blog post by filling out the below form. If you would like to suggest more posts about a certain topic feel free to suggest that below as well!