Who doesn't love a good chocolate treat? Rather than making a run to your local grocery store to buy something that will satisfy your sweet tooth, make these delicious treats with your family!
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastries, thawed
- 3 Tbsps. of Nutella
- 1 handful of chocolate chips
- 1 beaten egg
- Lay one of the sheets of pastry down and spread the Nutella all over.
- Then drop all of the chocolate chips before laying the second pastry on top of it all.
- Then slice thin, even strips of the dough. Nine seems to be the magic number, but whatever works for you!
- Twist the strips several times before brushing with the beaten egg.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes and eat while still warm!
There's even a video that shows you exactly how to make this yummy treat!