- 1 loaf of bread of choice
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half & half
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 TB vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Cut loaf into 1-2 inch size cubes and place evenly in a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, cream, sugar and vanilla. Pour evenly over bread.
- Cover the pan with Saran Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with this mixture until crumbly and place in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate overnight as well.
- Go to sleep :)
- As soon as you wake up, take pan and Ziploc out of the refrigerator. Sprinkle crumbly mixture evenly over the bread.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
This recipe was found on www.lilluna.com