What You Need:
- paper plates
- long cardboard tube (from cling wrap, paper towel roll, etc.)
- sticky tape
What To Do:
1. Cut out the center of paper plates to use as your 'rings.'
2. Paint the rings with fun colors. Let dry.
3. To make the stand, cut small slits in the bottom of the cardboard tube and flatten the ends (see photo). Then tape the flaps to the reverse side of a plate so it can stand up.
4. Once the plate rings are dry, have fun tossing at the stand to see how many points you can accumulate!