“All children are artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”- Pablo Picasso
- Oven Bake Clay (Sculpty brand was recommend because it was very pliable)
- Plastic Wrap
- Aluminum Foil
- Baking Sheet
- Ribbon (to hang as ornament or pendant)
What to do:
- Use toothpicks to “cut” new pieces of clay off blocks
- Darker colors are vibrant and a small amount is said to go a long way.
- If you are hanging the face on a ribbon you can use the straw to make the hole in the top.
- Once the “Silly Face” is complete, place it gently on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 225 degrees for 20 minutes or until solid (if the faces are larger or thicker than the ones pictured you will probably need to bake longer).
- When cool carefully string with ribbon and YOU ARE DONE!