This cute treat is a lot of fun to make and with Easter this weekend, it's the perfect time to celebrate spring with a yummy treat! Follow the directions below and share your masterpieces with us!
- 1/4 Tsp of Water
- 2-4 Drops of Green Food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup of Flaked Coconut
- 3 Tbsp of Butter or Margarine
- 1 Package of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- 6 Cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- Jelly Beans or Chocolate Eggs
- In a small bowl, combine Water and Green Food Coloring. Then add Coconut Flakes an stir together until tinted green. Spread evenly on a baking sheet to dry.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows to melted butter and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal to Marshmallow mixture and stir until well coated.
- Divide mixture into 16 muffin tins (coated with cooking spray) and cap the mixture into a nest shape. Let cool and remove from pan.
- Fill cooled nests with green coconut and your jelly beans or chocolate eggs.