Your children will love the experience of creating their very own stamps and revealing its unique design. This project does not call for expensive materials or fancy supplies, which makes it a great art project to do with children.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Rubber Bands
- Tempera Paint
- Paint Brush
- White Paper
- Cut the cardboard to your desired size. (6" X 6" square cuts work well.)
- Wrap the rubber bands around the cardboard. Experiment with thick and thin rubberbands or think about creating a pattern by how far you space your rubber bands apart.
- Paint the rubber bands. Be sure to give the rubber bands a good thick coat of paint.
- Make your print. Turn the cardboard over and press it down on top of a blank sheet of paper. Press down and rub your hand over the entire cardboard shape.
- Lift up the cardboard to reveal your print!
- Try overlapping different colors or even printing on different types of paper. Encourage your achievers to experiment and try new combinations.