This paint project is 100% mess free! Yes, such a thing exists. While this art project is mess free, kids enjoy it because they can shake, wiggle, and make noise too.
Here's What you'll Need:
- 1 Clean Empty Jar
- Washable Paint (Neon paint is more dramatic!)
- Dried Beans
- White Card Stock
- Start by cutting your card stock into a small enough peice to fit in your jar.
- Carefully add a couple of drops of paint to the bottom of your jar.You may want to use three colors and just a small amount of each.
- Drop a few handfuls of dried beans into your jar on top of the paint, wnough to cover the bottom.
- Carefully put your paper inside the jar so that it wraps around the sides.
- Close the lid tightly.
- Now Shake It Up!
- Let your child shake, roll, nad move the jar around.
- When you're finished, carefully remove your painting. Pick off any beans that may be stuck to the paper and allow to dry.