This healthy alternative for tater tots is a side option everyone in the family is sure to enjoy!
- 5 Cups - Fresh Sweet Potatoes, Peeled & Shredded
- 2 1/3 Cups - Canned Low Sodium Garbanzo Beans (do not drain)
- 1/2 Cup - Fresh Green Onions
- 2 Tbsp - Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Tsp - Salt
- 1/2 Tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp - Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp - Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp - Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place the shredded sweet potatoes on the pan.
- Bake shredded sweet potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Increase oven temperature to 400° F.
- Using a food processor or blender, puree the garbanzo beans. Do not drain liquid.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, pureed garbanzo beans, green onions, vegetable oil, salt, garlic, pepper, onion powder, and cinnamon. Mix well and cover to refrigerate for 40-45 minutes.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Use a spoon or a cookie scoop, roll out 36 tater tots. Place on the baking sheet 1 in apart.
- Flatten the tops of the tater tots with a spoon for shape and bake at 400° F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
We invite prospective parents to drop on by any of our preschool locations nationwide and see why Childcare Network is more than just a day care.
Childcare Network currently operates schools near you in the states of
- Alabama (Alabaster, Anniston, Gadsden, Huntsville, Opelika, Phenix City)
- Arkansas (Benton, Bryant, Conway, Little Rock, Maumelle)
- Florida (Crestview, Destin, Ft. Walton Beach, Gulf Breeze, Lynn Haven, Navarre, Panama City, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Valparaiso)
- Georgia (Albany, Athens, Augusta, Carrollton, Chatsworth, College Park, Columbus, Conyers, Dacula, Decatur, Duluth, East Point, Evans, Forest Park, Griffin, Grovetown, Hampton, LaGrange, Lawrenceville, Locust Grove, Macon, Marietta, Martinez, McDonough, Milledgeville, Norcross, Pooler, Ringgold, Savannah, Smyrna, Snellville, Statesboro, Stockbridge, Union City, Valdosta, Warner Robins, West Point)
- Kentucky (Georgetown, Lexington, Nicholasville)
- North Carolina (Archdale, Arden, Asheville, Belmont, Burlington, Charlotte, Clayton, Cornelius, Durham, Elizabethtown, Elon, Fairview, Fayetteville, Fuquay - Varina, Garner, Gastonia, Greensboro, Havelock, High Point, Jacksonville, Jamestown, Kernersville, Leland, Lewisville, Matthews, Monroe, Morehead City, New Bern, Raleigh, Sanford, Southport, Swansboro, Wilmington, Winston Salem)
- Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City)
- Tennessee (Chattanooga, East Ridge, Hixson, Ooltewah)
- Texas (Arlington, Burleson, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Denton, Duncanville, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Haltom City, Irving, McKinney, Sunnyvale, Watauga)
- Virginia (Bristol, Richmond, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg)